The Kechries ( Kechriai ) belonging to the municipality of Corinth Corinth Regional Unity . It is coastal village . Located along the National Road Isthmian – Epidaurus .
In ancient times particularly important was the ancient port of Kechrion .
The Helen Baths is a village in the prefecture of Corinth , 9 miles south of the Isthmus of Corinth. It belongs to the municipality of Corinth . The permanent population of the village is 1145 inhabitants . In summer the population triples due to the many holiday homes and tourism .